The South Irish Horse was a Special Reserve cavalry regiment of the British Army. Formed on 2 January 1902 as the South of Ireland Imperial Yeomanry. It was renamed as the South Irish Horse from 7 July 1908 and transferred to the Special Reserve (Cavalry). Having taken part in the fighting of the First World War, it was disbanded in 1922.
- made from green melton wool with red melton band
- red piping
- leather internal sweatband