WW1 British Army soldiers uniform 1914
We are now producing these uniforms ourselves here in England
This is the basic uniform worn by Tommy at the outbreak of hostilities in 1914.
- material – khaki wool serge
- tunic – pattern 02 service dress with GS buttons
- trousers – khaki serge material with two slash pockets and brace/suspender buttons
- cap – pattern 05 with chinstrap – no badge
- puttees – 9 foot with ties
boots available separately
before you email us – yes we know the rifle is a MK4!
This item can be seen at our old website here http://www.thehistorybunker.co.uk/acatalog/copy_of_WW1_Uniforms.html