WW1 British Army soldiers uniform Gallipoli 1915
We are now producing these uniforms ourselves here in England
A typical British “uniform” at the ill fated Gallipoli campaign, due to the heat at Gallipoli, the troops took to adapting their uniforms, this British Lancashire Fusilier has discarded his tunic in favour of shirt sleeves, the majority of his webbing is absent, with only ammo pouches, belt and cross straps being worn, his p05 hat has been adapted by adding a neck guard made from khaki material for protection from the sun and his serge trousers have been cut into a pair of shorts.
- Boots available separately
- Grey half button shirt with white collar
- trousers/shorts- khaki serge material with two slash pockets and brace/suspender buttons
- cap – pattern o5 with chinstrap (no badge) and neck guard
- before you email us – yes we know the rifle is a MK4!
This item can be seen at our old website here http://www.thehistorybunker.co.uk/acatalog/copy_of_WW1_Uniforms.html